VIP Admission to The Writers Retreat in Sarasota, Florida.
VIP Admission Includes:
- One-on-one Coaching Session with Best-selling Author and Writing Coach: Karolyne Roberts
- Admission and 3-Course Meal at All-White Affair Dinner Party
- Admission to Tea Party Luncheon with with finger food and light refreshments
- Writer's Gift Bag that includes a copy of Karolyne's book: The Write Guide
- Beach Day at Siesta Key: #1 Rated Beach in the Nation
- A safe community of like-minded women writers
- Access to all Writing Workshops
- Writer's Pajama Party and Book Swap
- Access to Publishing Workshop
- Group Peer Editing Session
- Open Mic Night
HOTEL & TRANSPORTATION:
- Only 8 miles away from Sarasota Bradenton International Airport. Another option is Tampa International Airport (64 miles away).
- Attendees will be responsible for any airfare or transportation to and from the airport.
- For the safety of all attendees, exact hotel location will be provided immediately after purchase.
- Highly rated hotel with modern, spacious, and upgraded rooms.
- Hotel stay is not included. The discounted nightly hotel rate is available at the price of only $139 +tax.
- On beach day, group charter transportation will be provided to and from Siesta Key beach.
- All-White Dinner is Party included
- Tea Party Luncheon is included.
- Daily hot complimentary breakfast is included with hotel stay.
- All other meals are not included.
- There are nearby restaurants and shops surrounding the hotel.
* No hidden or additional fees.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Covid-19 precautions will be taken
- Daily temperature checks will be taken
- Submission of negative Covid-19 test result is required 48 hours prior to event in order to attend
Medical Reasons: In the unfortunate occasion that you are unable to attend due to contracting the Covid-19 virus around the time of the retreat, a full refund will be issued to you. If you need to cancel for any other medical reason (with a doctor’s note from a licensed physician), you will be offered credit to use towards a future retreat.
If you’d like to cancel for a non-medical reason, we are not required to give a refund. For unique emergencies, a future retreat credit can be discussed.
Email: [email protected]
Interested in General Admission? Click here.
Need a payment plan for General Admission? Click here.